Home About Me Press Heyday Recommends Contact Us

Sunday 11 March 2012

And the St. Patrick's day winner is...

From our 43 entries our Random Number Generator came up with Ange from Redressing!
Congratulations Ange!! Do send us your address to shop@heydayonline.co.uk so we can get your Green treats out quick smart.
[Ange%27s+40th+011.JPG]I hadn't been to Ange's blog before now, but I have nosed around her lovely webshop.You can also  find her on Twitter: @redressingWe can see from your profile picture that you do like green!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! thanks Shona- I do love green and can't wait for my goodies! I've never won a blog giveaway before. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you, even if I don't always have time to reply

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...